Home Staging Challenge
1) Staged homes look better on flyers and websites. Buyers shop online before contacting a realtor, which means homes on MLS must be in top selling condition as a necessary first step.
2) Higher sales price - staged homes sell for an average of 7% more money than un-staged homes, which means an extra $42,000 on the purchase price of a $600,000 home!
3) Faster sales time - 93% of Staged homes sell on average in one month or less, as compared to the national average of 161 days on the market!
4) Home inspectors view staged homes as well cared for!
5) Staged homes appeal to a broader range of buyers.
6) Staged homes often get better appraisal values.
7) Buyers feel staged homes are well maintained.
8) Gain referral and repeat business.
9) Distinct marketing advantage.
10) Great listing tool
Click to View Enlarged